Terms And Conditions:
This Document states and details the terms and conditions that constitute the basis of:
- The delivery of online products/services on the part of Tech Alliance.
- Reception and use of the services on the part of the customer.
- Relationship between Tech Alliance as the service provider and “you” as the new/existing customer
seeking/receiving our services.
You are hereby required to read this document carefully before agreeing to seek our online product/services. It is only after your acceptance of these terms and conditions by “you” that “Tech Alliance” will proceed to the next step of registering you as a customer, charging/obtaining fee and starting/providing services as per your request/choice. All the terms and conditions should be accepted in totality and not in parts.
- “You”, “you”, “Your”, “your”, and “Customer” refer to the user or client seeking/receiving/using service(s) offered by Tech Alliance.
- “We”, “we”, “Us”, “us”, “Our”, “our”, “Tech Alliance” refer to the company Tech Alliance LLC providing the services offered within the portal.
- “Third Party” refers to other service/equipment providers, whose products and services may be
provided/used/utilized/suggested to be used temporarily or permanently.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance,
completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular
You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are
acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Tech Alliance prior written consent.
- You agree not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of the site in any way.
SERVICE PLANS AND THE PROCESS:
You may initiate the services offered via telephone, the site, or other means made available by Tech Alliance. Once Tech Alliance accepts the service plan order submitted by you, you would receive an e-mail from Tech Alliance at the e-mail address provided by you at the time of registration. Tech Alliance is not responsible for rendering services in connection with any service plan order that it has not accepted.
Subject to the Terms and Conditions, and other specifics to each Product/Service Plan, Tech Alliance will address your query using commercially reasonable efforts in providing appropriate solutions under the Services. In most cases, Tech Alliance will attempt problem diagnosis and a solution over the telephone, through chat or other medium of communication. All undertakings under Service Plans are subject to Tech Alliance Terms & Conditions as set forth below. You agree to pay all Services Fee and any other applicable fee/charges as set out in the relevant Plan Order in accordance with the Payment Terms provided below.
The Company, at the time the customer requests service, will make reasonable efforts to advise and assist the customer on the selection of the lowest rate applicable to the service supplied. The Company will also continue to make reasonable efforts to advise established customers on available rate options and the lowest rate applicable, based on account history and/or notification from the customer of significant changes in usage that may affect rate choice. The customer is responsible for accurately describing their needs to the Company as changes occur. Upon receipt of information from the Company concerning applicable rates, selection of the rate is the responsibility of the customer. Unless specifically stated to the contrary, all rates are based on the supply of service to the Customer throughout the twelve months of the year, and changes from one rate to another will not be made for periods of less than twelve months. The Company will not be liable for any claim that service provided to any customer might have been less expensive or more advantageous to such customer if supplied under a different rate. A change in rate that is requested by the customer will not necessarily produce a retroactive billing adjustment.
Online Order Process:
- You may place an Order for Services by:
- Completing the requisite information on the Company’s Website;
- Submitting Your credit or debit card details or account details for payment of the Charges.
- We shall confirm your Order by:
- Sending You email confirmation of the Order together with a Order reference number; and
- Providing You with a confirmation screen on the Company’s Website.
- You must complete the Order by:
- Printing the Label which can be downloaded from the confirmation screen or from the confirmation email;
- Ensuring that the order is correctly placed and addressed to a Valid Billing details;
- Ensuring that the order complies with T & C specified on the Company’s Website.
- We are not able to supply You with the Services unless You have complied with the requirements of
- You may make a change to the Order within 2 business days from receipt of email confirmation by contacting our Customer Services Department, provided that We have not supplied the Services to You. Where this means a change in the Charges, or there is an additional cost in changing the order, We will notify You of the amended price in writing.
- You can choose to cancel the Order within 2 business days from receipt of email confirmation provided
that we have not supplied the Services to You.
Supply of services:
- We shall supply the Services to You using reasonable care and skill.
- We shall endeavor to meet the timeframes stipulated in an Order but any such timeframes shall only be
estimates and time shall not be of the essence in the performance of Services.
- The service delivery timescale varies for every order. However, we put our best efforts to deliver
service within SLA (Service Level Agreement).
- We may perform the Services ourselves or We may sub-contract part or all elements of the Services.
- We will provide “Standard” and “Economy” services which will offer the customer a choice of selection
as detailed on the Company’s Website.
PAYMENT & BILLING:
Tech Alliance acceptable mode of payment is through credit card, debit card, e-check and other approved payment mechanisms. You are required to pay through our secure payment gateway. The payment amount is based on the product/service plan opted/requested by you. Desired services will be available once you have made the payment for the same as per the plan. All payments against the service plans offered will be collected by Tech Alliance.
You understand that certain service plans may have fee including, but not limited to “Service Fee” and/or
“Activation Fee” payable either one time (for incident support) or monthly/quarterly/annually (for recurring/annual payment plans). Subject to the Applicable Term Plan opted by you, all payments shall be made upfront at the commencement of the product/service. The fee for the Services will be charged directly on your credit/debit card and you agree to pay the charges, as well as any taxes, applicable to your selected services.
For the purchases of the services made by you from Tech Alliance:
- You agree that Tech Alliance may charge to your credit/debit card or other valid payment mechanism, best convenient and approved by Tech Alliance, all amounts unpaid to Tech Alliance for the services;
- Unless otherwise agreed by Tech Alliance in writing, all payments for the Services must be made at the time of purchase prior to receiving the services from Tech Alliance;
- You acknowledge that Tech Alliance has no obligation to render services under any service plan if the payments as required have not been made.
- You hereby authorize Tech Alliance to charge and/or place a hold on your credit card with respect to any unpaid charges for Services;
- You authorize the issuer of the credit card to pay any such amounts described herein without requiring a signed receipt;
- You authorize Tech Alliance and/or any other company who bills products or services, or acts as billing agent for Tech Alliance to continue to attempt to charge and/or place holds with respect to all sums described herein, or any portion thereof, to your credit card until such amounts are paid in full;
- You agree to provide Tech Alliance with updated credit card information upon TA’s request and any time the information you previously provided is no longer valid.
- You acknowledge and agree that neither Tech Alliance nor any Tech Alliance affiliated company or person will have any liability whatsoever for any non-sufficient funds or other charges incurred by you as a result of such attempts to charge, and/or place holds on, your credit card.
- If you provide a debit card number, you authorize all charges described herein to be applied to such debit card.
- In the event you are enrolled, or later enroll, in an automatic payment or electronic funds transfer plan, you agree that all sums described herein may be charged, at Tech Alliance’ option, to the account number provided for such automatic payment or electronic funds transfer plan.
- When payment is made by credit card or debit card, payment will also be subject to the terms and conditions established by the credit or debit card issuer.
- In an event Client terminates the project during the course of the development of the website; in this case the initial advance will not be refunded.
RIGHT TO MODIFY OR TERMINATE SERVICES:
Tech Alliance reserves the right to modify or terminate any of the services (or any part thereof) at any time, temporarily or permanently, with or without prior notice, including but not limited to the price, content, features, hours of availability or nature of the services. Subscribed customers may be notified via e-mail about any changes in the service plans/charges/prices before 15 days of the changes actually coming into effect. We will not be liable to you or any third party for doing so. In case Tech Alliance embodies any such modification, you may terminate your further service subscription or Tech Alliance may terminate this agreement and any services at any time upon notifying you via e-mail, provided you will be entitled to receive the services for any period for which you have already paid or receive a pro-data refund of your fee at Tech Alliance’s sole discretion.
NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE:
As a mandatory condition to your use of Tech Alliance services, you agree that you will not use Tech Alliance services, website, content, software or any other resources for any purpose that can be considered unlawful or prohibited by these terms and conditions. Tech Alliance reserves the right to suspend or terminate subscription of any customer using the services for such purpose(s) and any refund would be a matter of Tech Alliance’s sole discretion.
THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS:
As part of the Services, Tech Alliance may suggest that you acquire, install and use certain third party software or services (“Third Party Software”). Third Party Software is licensed to you by the respective owners or licensees of the Third Party Software. You must agree to the terms and conditions set forth by such owners or licensees before installing Third Party Software, whether Tech Alliance assists you in the acquisition, installation, and/or use of Third Party Software or not. Tech Alliance has no responsibility or rights to the Third Party Software and does not license Third Party Software to you or make any representation or warranty regarding the Third Party Software.
Your license to the Tech Alliance Software shall remain in full force and effect unless and until terminated by Tech Alliance, its third party licensors, providers or suppliers, or until your Service Plan is terminated as provided by your Plan Order and these Terms and Conditions. Upon termination of your Service Plan for any reason, you must cease all use of the Service Plan and the Tech Alliance Software and immediately remove the Tech Alliance Software from your computer.
To the extent that we provide software assistance and support for Third Party Software or equipment, you must ensure that you comply with the terms and conditions under which you licensed such Third Party Software or purchased such equipment.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold Tech Alliance, its officers, directors, employees, agents, service engineers and its affiliates harmless from any claims, demands, liabilities, losses, damages, costs and expenses including reasonable attorney’s fees resulting from your misuse or abuse of any service, violation of the terms and conditions in any way or use of any service that amounts to infringement to Tech Alliance or any third party in any way. You will cooperate to Tech Alliance’s defence of any claim to the most reasonable extent. Tech Alliance reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you and you shall not in any event settle any matter without the written consent from Tech Alliance. You agree immediately to notify Tech Alliance of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security known to you.
Tech Alliance shall not be liable for any failure/delay to perform any obligation under agreement, which is due to an event beyond the reasonable control of Tech Alliance (e.g. acts of God, terrorism, war, strikes, political insurgence, insurrection, riots, civil unrest, act of civil or military authority, uprising, earthquake, fires, floods, or any other natural or man-made eventuality). You hereby acknowledge and release Tech Alliance from any and all liability, and agree that Tech Alliance will not be responsible to you or any third party for any direct or indirect damages whatsoever.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
Not with standing anything to the contrary in no event shall Tech Alliance be liable to you in excess of the amounts actually paid by you to Tech Alliance for the service which is the subject of the dispute.
MODIFICATION IN THE TERMS & CONDITIONS:
You hereby acknowledge that Tech Alliance may update/change terms and conditions as and when required without prior notice posting the updated version of terms and conditions on the website and notifying registered customers via e-mail. You can visit our website anytime for the latest terms and conditions. Continued use of service after any such update/change shall constitute your consent to such changes and updates.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION:
These Terms and Conditions and the right & obligations of the parties under this Agreement are governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the USA and the state of California. You here by agree to submit yourself to the exclusive jurisdiction of the “United States District Court for the District of California” for any disputes arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions.